1923
Renowned oriental medicine scholar Lee "Haengpa" TaeHo founds Haeng Lim Seo Won in Anguk-dong, Seoul.

1950
Company moves to DongAm-dong, Seoul.

1955
Company moves to GyungWoon-dong, Seoul

1962
Lee TaeHo셲 son Lee Sung Mo expands business to Jongro-gu, Eunyi-dong.
Store relocated to Jongro 5-ga. Oriental medicine businesses flourish in the neighborhood thereafter.

1972
Lee Sung Mo passes away. His wife, Song Young San becomes president.

1975
Acupuncture manufacture company 쏦aeng Lim Medical established.

1991
Haeng Lim Medical changes name to 쏦aeng Lim Seo Won Medical.
Lee Taeho셲 grandson, Lee Eul Sub, becomes president.

1992
Company begins to use gamma rays for acupuncture sterilization.

1994
Haeng Lim Seo Won Medical셲 acupuncture becomes the first in Korea to receive the 쏲-mark distinction, indicating high quality standard.

2001
Company relocates from Choonwui-dong, Boochun-shi, Gyungi-do, to Gwanyang-dong, Anyang-shi, Gyungi-do.
First Korean company to apply
gamma ray sterilization indicator . (color change: yellow 넂 red).

2006
Facility expansion to ganam-myeon, Yeoju-gun, Kyugssi-do. Headquarters established.

2006
Authorization of Gmp Facility and operation system by KFDA.

2008
Quality management system ISO13485 and CE certified.

2010
Registered FDA 510(k) for disposable acupuncture.

 

Since 1923, we have worked with our customers to ensure the best of quality and service

 

- Haeng Lim Seo Won Medical Company -